We are happy to share with project’s “Together we can” results:
- Project’s logo was created;
- Project’s website was created;
- We cooperated with 12 Lithuanian municipalities;
- We had about 100 specialists – psychologists and social workers for the project;
- The training of Bounce back and CBITS programs was organised (theoretical part (books) + practical video trainings)
- Project’s target group was selected – children who experienced violence or trauma and suffer from depression / anxiety / PTSD symptoms;
- The interventions was applied for target group: 252 children for Bounce back program (1360 interventions); 777 children for CBITS (4303 interventions).
- Project’s opening event and closing event was organised.
The project is funded by the European Economical Area Financial Mechanism and is a part of “Health” program. The “Health” program aims to strengthen mental health services in communities and improve the well-being of children and young people in Lithuania. Project implementation is supervised by Central Project Management Agency (CPMA)